We’re beginning today, as we start the new year, our 8 days of prayer as a church. But why the emphasis on 8 days of prayer?
And maybe the better question is:
Why Pray as God’s People? Isn’t God in control? Doesn’t God already know all about our needs? So why pray?
Photo by: Trevor Cameron (Creative Commons)
Title: Why Pray – Luke 18:1-8
Speaker: Kevin A. Pierpont, Higgins Lake Baptist Church
- And why do we pray together in each of our worship services?
- Why have prayer meetings, like we do each Wednesday night?
- Why take time for undistracted moments of prayer with our spouses?
- Why should we pray with our children at home?
- Why pray with our siblings.
- Why pray with our grand children?
- Why pray with our friends?
- Why pray with our neighbors?
- Why preach on prayer?
- Why should we pray as God’s People?